Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where Can I Find Coupons???

When someone finds out that I use coupons, they usually ask me , "Do you really save money and where do you get all your coupons from?" My answer is YES and I get coupons from many different places. The first and most obvious place is the newspaper. Last week, I bought three Sunday papers because there were two different sets of coupons in each paper. The next place I get most of my coupons from is online. There are tons of websites that offer coupons. I will list some of the ones that I use most frequently. Also, many of the Manufacturers websites offer coupons. You just have to take the time to go to their websites. If I see a good deal at a store on an item that I don't already have a coupon for, I will go to the Manufacturer website and try to find one. Most of the time I luck up and there is a coupon available. One thing that I have learned about printing coupons is to change your printer settings to black and white. Most of the coupons have color and your ink will go FAST if you don't change the printer options. Some magazines also offer coupons. I find most of mine in "All You." You can find really good deals on household products and beauty products. I don't use e-coupons as much. These are the ones that you can load to your savings cards. I personally like to hand the coupons over, so I know they are being scanned. Some places that double coupons do not double e-coupons. I try and stick with the newspapers and online coupons mostly. I hope this is helpful. Here are the websites that I use most of the time:










REMEMBER..."SAVING MONEY MAKES CENTS."

No comments:

Post a Comment