Sunday, March 6, 2011

School, school, and MORE school

Okay, so I must say that I am the worst blogger around! It has been almost a YEAR since I have updated my blog. I have been so busy with school and work, that I didn't even realize how much time has gone by. I'm making a promise to myself, family, and friends to keep my blog going. This way everyone can know what's going on and I can have a some downtime to express what I'm thinking. (PLUS TAKE A HOMEWORK BREAK)

Chase and I have had so much going on since the last time I updated, that I don't even know where to start. Mostly we stay busy! I started Clinicals on January 1o. I will graduate July 29!! I CAN'T WAIT!! I am soooo glad that I have found a real passion for what I'm studying! What can I say??? I love blood, poop, urine, and other body fluids!! LOL! Never in a million years, did I imagine I would LOVE Clinical Laboratory Science, but I DO!! I started off my clinical rotation in the Chemistry department. It went very well and I really enjoyed it. I am now in Blood Bank, which I am also really enjoying. It is so interesting to me to Type and Screen blood. I will stay in Blood Bank unitl April, then it will be time for my Microbiology rotation. I'm excited about this also, except for the smells. I have smelt some pretty nasty things in that department. I have learned a trick though... a little Vicks under the nose goes a long way. Clinicals Monday through Thursday, studying every night, homework questions, and having test every Friday is exhausting! I will be so happy to be done soon and I know Chase will be so happy too! I think he misses our old routine of me cooking almost EVERY night! Chase has started back to school too. He is working on his Masters. I am VERY PROUD of him!! I also think he his getting a taste of my medicine. Sometimes you need to do homework, instead of cooking and folding clothes. LOL! We are just trying to get our lives in order and both done with school before we have a "Baby Bradley" in a few years.

Another important thing that happened is I am now married to a celebrity! My hubby killed a HUGE buck! I really didn't understand how big it was until I saw it. I joke with Chase about it because he looks happier in the deer pictures than he does on our wedding day. LOL! This deer was such a big one, that he made the cover of Mississippi Sportsman magazine. There is a great article about him in the magazine and on their website. I'm very happy and proud of my "handsome hunter."






No comments:

Post a Comment